21/01/10

Nuno Portugal, 11ºA3

Time capsule

Christmas has been changing among the years, what used to be a love epoch turned, now, in the time of the year when people consume the most.

 

I went on asking my dad how it was in his time, he’s 60 years old so it should be a little different, I thought. Well, I was wrong, it wasn’t a little different it was the most abysmal difference I had ever saw. In his time Christmas was really poor with no gifts and just a few food in the table to divide for so many people, but it was a lovely epoch, everyone was happy. I looked at my Christmas and saw lots of gifts, only good food but no happiness and a small family, I don’t even enjoyed it! So, I feel in the right to ask some questions:

ºWhere is Christmas?

ºWhere is happiness?

ºWhere is the favorite part of the year for so many kids?

ºAnd why it got lost?

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Despite some important mistakes, this is a good text. Thanks fot submitting it.
Your English Teacher