18/05/10

Ana Beatriz 11º A2

Work and Leisure        


When I was a little girl, I was happier than now maybe because I didn’t have so much to worry about, and I had more free time, more time to play and fun, though I didn’t have so much knowledge, and life experience.
The traditional wisdom suggests that we should divide our day schedule into three parts: eight hours for sleep, eight hours for leisure, and eight hours for work.
Lately, I used to have much more that eight hours for leisure, now my day schedule divides only in two parts: work and sleep.
I work much more than eight hours.
During the week I spend about eight hours at school, and when I arrive at home, I study and try to review the subjects that are given every day.
I also made time to stay with my friends and participate in other activities outside the school.
I feel tired very often during the year but also satisfied with the results, then I’m ‘’rewarded’’, as always we work or always when we make an effort.
So, when I see a child with a smile playing on the street with simple puddles of water, or chasing a bird I remember my childhood and also remember that I used to have more time to ‘’breathe’’…



1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Good text. Congratulations. No relevant mistakes. The correction will meet you as soon as possible...
Your English Teacher