07/05/10

WORK AND LEISURE


If in a month it is difficult it describes moments of work, moments of pause for leisure or I rest then in a week or in a day it is still more difficult. But I am going to try..

During the days of school the time-tables differ but the working hours for standard are practically same, unless there are tests and that there will be an added necessity of studying.

So I can say that I work approximately nine hours daily, accomplish eight to sleep and remainder seven stay for leisure.

As for every weekend I can say what on Saturday is dedicated more to the work and on Sunday specially to the leisure, being of use to do what provides us more pleasure and what applies for more time, since he will walk, to be next to the family or of the friends or to dedicate to cultural activities for example.

Knowing that the days are not all equals for besides they all having the same number of hours, this one it was only a short bunch what I could do from what is one week divided between work and leisure in my life while student.

 
Patrícia Henriques 11ºA3

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Hi
I'll send you the correction as soon as possible. Find it in the institutional mail. Thanks for submitting your text.
Your English Teacher