07/05/10

José Ferreira

   2009 July, with my parents authorization I entered in a plain going to England. I had no concrete idea what I was doing: I was going alone to a foreign country to a English course! However, a week later I lived one of the best adventures in my life.

   I was there and, against my will, I had time-table to fit in: I woke up at 7, went a ride, took a shower, had breakfast, after that, for my sadness, 3 hours of classes. After lunch, the institute used to take us to a city where we could do whatever we wanted the rest of afternoon.

   At this time I made some Italian friends  and Spanish ones, one of this girls became really close to me.

   When I arrived to Portugal, me and my family flew to Jamaica: sun, beach, sea, “marijuana” and one time I got drunk – I was in vacations!

   I was there 10 days, went to Bob Marley’s house and the rest of the days to the beach… It was the best holidays I ever had.

   In the end, I had to come back to Portugal, to my “job” that, to my sadness, I’ve to go everyday and I wrote this text.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Funny. And fake :)
I liked it. Thanks for submitting. I'll send you the corection (to the institutional mail) as soon as possible.
Your English Teacher

Anónimo disse...

This text is not fake, it's real, it happened for real.↲Zé nuno