06/05/10

Beatriz Galhano 11ºA2

Emotion recolleted in tranquility: Memories

I will never forget my first travell with my class when I was six. We went to the Zoo in Lisbon. Was my first class trip, without my parents, because until that day I have never travelled without them.
I was only six years old, but I'll never forget the moments, the animals and most of all the friedship that I made there.
The first contact I had with the animals was 'scared and amazing' at the same time.
I saw many species of birds, monkeys, lions and their clans, giraffes, donkeys and much more 'strange and tropical' animals and I remember that at the end of the day we saw the dolphins' show.
That was the biggest part of the day for many kids, but for me the best thing was being by myself, just with my new friends and teacher.
In that trip I knew much better four persons that now are my best friends. We talk a lot about the animals, we play many games that make us closer until now. I'm not to old but I have good memories that make me proud of myself and my life!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Good text. Congratulations.
The correction has been redirected to the school institutional mail system. Thanks for submitting
Your English Teacher