08/05/10

Dulce Rocha 11º A2

A child memory

When I was a child, in my summer holidays, I woke up in the morning and the weather was very good. My parents told me that I should hurry up because the day was so good that it would be nonsense if we didn’t get the most of the day. Then we travel to a place in the field by car. We made a picnic in the middle of the forest. After that, we went to a place in which there were a lot of steps (286) between the rocks. We didn’t know that place but we climbed all of the steps and we left at the lookout. We were very surprised with the fantastic landscape around us, because our points of view were spectacular.

I loved it and I will never forget this day because I saw that the Nature is really, really beautiful!

From my perspective, there is no nothing more beautiful than Nature.

crianastrilhas[1]

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

The write word is "travelled" instead of "travel".
Dulce

Anónimo disse...

Right. It is, really.
Apart from this light mistake, I liked the story. It is simple but very well written. I'll send the correction in a few days. Find it in the school mail. Congratulations.
Your English Teacher