12/05/10

Rafael Filipe Sul Oliveira Nº23 11ºA3

Work and Leisure:

Part of my life is spent working, studying or better. Study on average eight to nine hours a day to school.
In the morning I get up and go to school at the end of classes and study only after all the work is coming from leisure.
In my free time I practice various activities such as playing soccer, playing computer games, horseback riding, biking, among many other things that are possible to do.
I know I spend enough time studying, but also take advantage of their free time and I have to amuse myself.
While studying to be a bit tiring and sometimes become a routine, the studies are accurate. Be home to the good life might be better, but sooner or later end up in misery, without effort and without making sacrifices do not get anywhere. Nowadays the studies that a person has are who will decide their future and their quality of life.
Besides being necessary to study to succeed in having a reasonable life, life must be seized to the fullest while you can. If life was just work also became too drying, it was a life that was not anything seized.
To occupy these sayings such there are many leisure activities outside of work and school, these activities are designated for leisure.

For the life become more exciting and we have to do with the will to live we have to make the most fun to me and us to the big.

As I mentioned earlier, to occupy my free time I do things that give me more pleasure to do.
Life is still, can not be everything, as we wish. Do not get anywhere without effort.
Life is divided by work and leisure.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

This text contains some important errors. However, it is possible to read and comprehend it. I liked it, indeed.
Thanks for having submitted. The correction will be sent by mail, as soon as possible.
Your English Teacher