07/05/10

Daisy Simões

 

Me and my self

untitled

I lived in Mozambique, with my mother, my brother and my father, who was sometimes absent because of his work.

For me being there was everything, as if there was another world, nor knew that there was more stuff than that!

All this started when I was seven years, I came to Portugal. Two years earlier, my father died, I suffered, cried, but things had to pass, and eventually passed, and with it, I grew up!

I had this opportunity to start my life, but without the people who were accustomed to deal, without my family ... I had to think of me, would better for me, few had an opportunity like this , to could have a future better.

Very small and thin, I was already in Portugal, without my family, had come to come and live with my maternal uncles, especially with my aunt, who has charged me until now. The arrival in this country was abrupt, radical, everything changed! There was nothing accustomed to this environment in the early days was to pee in bed, dreaming as still there, as if he were still with all those people.

But I couldn’t give up, I had to rebuild everything, trying to deal with this situation, not the people who liked around, but on the other hand, had my aunt, who is now like my mother. The friends had to be redone, everything changed!

The teaching was different, everything was different, I would move to the third class, but I had to redo the second class, and it was the best thing that they have done, because I knew nothing, could barely read and write. Evolves enough in a few months was at the level of others, I was feeling more confident, it was as if he had conquered that portion of people who surrounded me, sentia.me happy and pleased with myself.

I got used quickly to the environment, the people around me make me feel good, I had everything that I wanted, the grades were good, became one of the best students, I and my uncles were pleased with me. I went through an extremely complicated, could overcome this barrier, not fail, I continued, I worked to get through all the difficulties, despite miss my mother and my brother ...

To not feel sad, I wondered: "Why am I here, what am I doing here? "- These questions have meaning, they helped me to realize my purpose - my future, if my future became the best, I could help my family. And it never leaves the head, gotta get, gotta get, and I Will!

Over the years went over the barriers, I learned from my mistakes,I grow up! Many people say that they want to be older to be able to get rid of the parents, but do not think they will make you miss. Just because they say they have had from parents always present, have had the affection and support them, which not everyone has! But when they realize it may already be too late, and only then will value.

                                                       

                                                       Daisy Simões, nº 10  11A3

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

It's a good text. I really enjoyed your story. Find the corection in the school mail. Thanks for submitting
Your English Teacher