12/05/10

Carla Sofia Campos Torrado Nº7 11ºA3

Important moments in my life:

image

I love animals especially cats.
One of my goals when I came to this course was to study veterinary
then something struck me was the very few times when one of the cats from my mother had a beautiful yellow cat, who fell in love as soon as I saw her. Was hairy, a silky, soft, beautiful, but she was not very gentle, not let us give you a hand.
I never gave up on it, until conquered and gave him the name Nininha because she was very sweet, but the worst had to happen ... she was very, very sick and died. I was too sad, I cried and asked God to return, but it was too late.
My parents when they see my pain let me buy two Persian kittens, and I bought the Tito and Princess. Were the best thing that happened to me, they are beautiful and too dear.
The princess is a very sweet girl, but never out of his stance cat important. Tito already beyond is the most beautiful and sweet baby I know.
imageEvery night I lie down so he comes to lie on my neck, and spends the night with me, when I get home he always comes to me to get you.
I remember like it was today the day that I first fell in love immediately.
I can honestly say they make me very happy and things are the best memory of my life.

 

P.S. : A amarela é a Princesa e o branquinho é o Tito!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I also like cats but I prefer dogs.
Interesting text. It has surely some important mistakes, one of them being the lack of subjects in the clauses. The correction is about to be sent through the institutional email
Your English Teacher